I recently received an email from a reader who introduced me to her article. Being the mother of 3 girls, one who is already in college and 2 who are off to college next year, the article really interested me, especially because what I do all day is write about romance! The traditions range from a kissing rock, a kissing tree, a kissing bridge, well, I'll just let you read the article and see the rest for yourself! There's a whole lot more going on at college than just academics! And I remember that well.
The 10 Most Romantic College Traditions
Check out the article and tell me what your favorite is? As for me, I'm bouncing between Eternal Flame and Kissing Bridge. Thank you Helene Schmidt for bringing this article to my attention!
- Movie Breakdown - Warning Spoilers
- Books by Lisa Mondello
- TEXAS HEARTS - Ebook Series
- DAKOTA HEARTS - New Ebook Series 2013
- Read Chapter One of Lisa Mondello Books
- Sign Up to Receive My Newsletter for a Chance to Win a #FREE #EREADER
- Author/Screenwriter Promotion
- Join My Street Team